Monday, August 6, 2012

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I think it's been something like two weeks, or possibly a month? Yikes!!! Well, I've been pretty busy. Car trouble, different stressful things going on. But, also something fun. I decided that I wanted to be a freelance writer... and so I am. 

It has happened a lot easier and more quickly than I thought it would. I tried doing freelance writing before, it was about a year ago and it lasted for a few months, but, the pay was so minuscule, and there were a lot of scams. So, I stopped and had only made about $40 in the whole six months that I had been trying to do it regularly. 

A few weeks ago I decided that I would try again, and this time I researched the best sites out there for freelance writing work. I have so far tried using iWriter and oDesk. I like them both and will be blogging my review for each of them soon.

I have been thinking about interesting business card ideas. I will probably use something like vistaprint, since they are free ( I'm not making the big bucks yet, at all ha ha). If anyone has any neat ideas please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment