Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Home is Where Your Honey is


Hello world! My name is Alicia Haynes. I am the wife of a computer programmer/web developer who is an absolutely amazing husband. His name is Travis, and he is very dreamy. He allows me to spend my time crafting, writing, painting, cooking and well, taking care of him. Which I love, so much to do.

Some of my favorite moments during the day are when I set down a steaming hot cup of coffee in front of him while he's programing, his fingers are tapping furiously at the computer keys and his eyes are fixed to what looks like gibberish (to me) on his screen. He doesn't usually realize that there is something delicious there until I point, poke him, or he glances down and is so shocked and happy that he looks at me with the best, most appreciative face ever.

Yes, I am a happy woman :)

I have wanted to create a blog for the longest time, but being the nervous, somewhat apprehensive person that I am, have not started until now... so here is where I will talk about my food creations, crafting projects, writing projects and fun things like that.



Oh, and here are some of my plants! We are doing the apartment thing right now, trying to get into a little house where we can have my cat, George and a nice area to garden. For now, Travis built me a planter box and I have a few cute pots. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Alicia, that is so cute! I love the planter! Tell Travis I said hello. Love ya much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Adrienne! I told Travis Hello for you! Love you too :)

    ReplyDelete